When Roger Walker and his wife Katie were looking for an upgrade from their east coast roots in 2001, they chose Boulder, Colorado as their destination. Inspired by the natural beauty, vibrant culture and incredible four seasons, Boulder has been their home ever since. They are now raising three energetic boys who are thriving in Boulder’s active lifestyle, health conscious community and top rated schools.
Roger began his real estate career doing fix & flip remodels, and became skilled at identifying improvements that can add value to homes. Now, after over 15 years as a full time agent, he is able to share his knowledge and experience to help his clients make educated decisions, whether buying, selling, remodeling or purchasing investment properties. “It’s not just about real estate. It’s about helping clients improve their lives by making important lifestyle choices. Nothing is more satisfying to me than happy clients who are excited about the future that I helped guide them towards.”
Indulging in nature, and appreciating the beauty around him comes easy in Colorado. Roger is an amateur photographer and his favorite subjects are the eagles and owls in his backyard near the Boulder Reservoir. He stays active playing a range of sports including softball, golf, skiing, mountain biking, paddle boarding and fly fishing. Roger devotes time to yoga and meditation, positive inspirations, and makes it a point to be grateful for all that he has daily. On his days off, you’ll find him taking in a local band, cooking for friends or catching a game by the fire.
Above all, Roger values loyalty, trust and communication. A strong negotiator and a patient, steady force, Roger goes above and beyond to achieve his clients goals. In the competitive Boulder market, he has developed creative strategies to get deals done—from innovative sales tactics to leveraging his hard earned relationships with other agents.
Roger sells residential real estate in all areas of Boulder County including Boulder, Longmont, Lafayette, Louisville, Niwot, Gunbarrel and Nederland. And he has a strong network of exceptional agents all over Colorado. He welcomes all levels of clients from first time buyers, to savvy investors, and sells all types of properties from luxury estates to condominiums.
- Currently lead listing agent for the StarHouse Property listed at $5.2M in Boulder
- Sales volume of $30M+ and 50+ transactions since joining ReMax Alliance in 2010
- ReMax 100% Club recognized among top 18% of all ReMax agents worldwide
- Voted as a 5280 Magazine 5-Star Agent for Customer Service – top 6% agents in Denver Metro area
- Completed nationally recognized Ninja Installation Advanced Real Estate Training in 2015
- Numerous Sales Achievements awards at ReMax Alliance, ERA Tradewind & Real Estate of the Rockies
- Previous professional experience in Magazine Editing, Journalism, Conference Planning, Sales & Marketing
Home Renovation, Real Estate Investing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Fly Fishing, Trail Running, Mountain Biking, Photography, Birding, Golf, Tennis, Softball, Platform Tennis, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Yoga
Roger earned his Bachelor’s Degree in English with minor concentrations in French and Art History from Syracuse University in 1990. He studied abroad in Strasbourg, France in 1989. He earned his Colorado real estate license in 2001.
Roger is married with 3 boys, twin 12 year olds and a 15 year old. Roger is the youngest of 7 children, raised in Greenwich, CT. Roger’s father is Mort Walker, is the creator and still drawing the long running comic strip “Beetle Bailey” at the age of 94.
Please let me know how I can help, I would be happy to:
- Send you listings of properties you might be interested in
- Do a market analysis and tell you what I think your house is worth
- Visit your home and offer my remodeling experience to projects that can add value to your home
- Show you around so you can become familiar with the area
- Answer your questions about Boulder, real estate, remodeling, investing, buying and selling
If you or someone you know are considering a move, I encourage you to check out the Boulder area as a place to upgrade your lifestyle, raise a family, start a new business or just settle down and enjoy what there is to experience, you will be glad you did!